Sunday, February 26, 2006



Where has the week gone !!!Spent the first couple of days literally back to the drawing board completely redrafting my design.I realise I was tring to impose a pattern onto my design that fought with and made me ignore some important issues namely the importance of circulation.Redrafting the design giving primary importance to pedestrian paths heirarchy and the road network I found a cellular structure appeared in my design which fitted with my initial concept of DNA.Instead of looking at the connective tissue structure of collagen i should have been inspired by the simple structure of a cell.The cell walls are the connective pathways of my new design.The criticism will come tomorrow.Time feels like it is running out .I`m not sure I can face another redraft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home