Friday, January 13, 2006



Hooray no more kids!!! What a terrible thing to say but I can now clear my head and get on with the masterplan document.I didn`t realise quite how tricky organising thoughts into a logical progression could be.SPIDERS,SPIDERS everywhere.Given I even incorporated a spider in my last design I think I`m obsessed.

I can truly say I have spent every spare minute
working on my masterplan document.Having received a due dressing down from Jamie along with everyone else and unfortunately due to technical problems only producing a masterplan the size of a postage stamp I hope next week will be more positive.The sections are now drawn
and await colouring and I am developing repetitive strain injury in my wrists from writing on the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home