Thursday, January 05, 2006

Where to start !!! The Masterplan .Circulation, parking the obvious ones.This is a detailed process and it is quite hard to see the wood from the trees.I have opted for the masterplan of saving HADLOW as an educational establishment and maximising its potential .There are so many details to organise.Inspiuration has surprisingly been less of a challenge.





How time flies!!!!
I can`t believe its been 3 weeks since my last entry.I won`t bore you with the details but life has been great fun!! Family,Parties,Christmas,New year ,Skiing Etc all make life worth living and unfortunately no time for recording events!!!Back to masterplanning - of course always in the recess of my mind some where .The thought process never quite switches off.
The biggest problem has been trying to approach this mammoth task logically
logic !!!

I have spent more time trying to analyse the process than producing a design or sections. Whether I manage to organise myself by Monday will be a challenge.Three Children still at home until Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home