Sunday, December 11, 2005

First response Hadlow.





Dear Diary,
I started the week very relaxed about the first response proposals for the three concepts for Hadlow.Visiting the site on Tuesday with my other part time compatriots was not an unpleasant experience!We took the approach "All for one and one for all!"Lunch was even a nostalgic affair-The soup is still cold -Some things never change!!Maybe that`s what we like about Hadlow!!
As the week progressed it slowly dawned on me that this was not as easy as it seemed !!Each proposal took twice as long as estimated.My drawings are completely obscured by writing and of course we are all in the dark as to exactly what is required building footprints or zones?Do we need to work out housing density on the residential proposal at John Prescotts ideal of 27 houses per acre? Or do we just have to show that we have done the research.Que Sera Que Sera!!!!! I can`t believe I am reduced to quoting Doris Day!!!
Above are the fruits of my labour .Bye.Kat.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home