Thursday, May 18, 2006





Well it`s D day tomorrow and will it all have been worth it? I used to be a clear thinking confident positive person who sailed through life without taking to much too heart and happily taking each obstacle life threw at me without too much trouble. This last year has been so tough!!.Too work so hard and find the fruits of your labour constantly not up too scratch is not easy.Thankfully the real world has often provided the reality check that has kept my feet on the ground.It is very hard to do this final year with the commitments of home,family, friends,jobs etc but somehow I feel we have all managed to muddle through.I am sure the standard of work tomorrow that everyone pulls out of the bag will be "fab " and whatever the outcome it has been an experience to remember!Good luck to everyone.

Above some images of the bluebells that our out in the woods on my school run.Managed to remember the camera , kit bags and packed lunch that morningThey are incredibly late this year but beautiful as ever .Also 2 sketches from my interactive water feature for my detailed design area at Hadlow. Obviously the water jets woukld be great fun today in gale force winds and driving rain.I suppose it`s only May!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home